Tuesday, March 8, 2011

#57...50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

    If I didn't know how old I was, I would be my current age. I think that I am at the maturity level that people at my age are. I'm slowly parting from my family and stepping into the real work force type world.

  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

    Never trying is far worse than failing. If you never try, there is no possibility of success.

  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

    The focus of society is on success, and success is defined by having a career and what not. People need to find a job that they love to go to instead of a job that they need to go to. Or, simply not make the job they have what they define their lives by, and instead by what they do outside of their job.

  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

    I have probably done more than what I've said, mostly because I'm pretty quiet. However, it's the quality of things said and done that matters rather than saying versus doing. I'd like to believe that I have said and done more good than bad in my life.

  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

    What I'd like to most change about the world is the fact that the world is so disconnected. With as connected to other parts of the world we are now than we used to be, there is so little contact with actual people.



    To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment